News for Harborfields Guests
The annual Harborfields Herald newsletter has been "Serving the informational needs of Harborfields guests since the 20th century!"
Now distributed by e-mail and posted on our website in late fall or early winter, the Herald reflects upon the vacation season just past and shares news of changes planned for the upcoming year.
The back issues make fine reading!
- 2013 Spring Update
- It is a BIG project that cuts across almost the entire Harborfields property, but when it is all done we really hope you won’t even notice it is there... read more
- 2013 Winter Update
- ...it is one of those “duh!, isn’t that obvious?” things....read more
- As we reflect on the year past, and think of the years still to come, we can sum things up with two words: Stewardship and Sustainability. read more
- 2012 Spring Update
- ...so don’t let any thoughts about early season chilliness keep you away! Chances are it will be a gorgeous sunny weekend, and you wouldn’t want to miss that, would you? read more
- 2012 New Years Update
- We have an exciting new feature on our web site that we think many of you will like, and we thought we would announce the feature by running a little contest... read more
- So, now, you might be wondering, what big changes are these new managers Wendy and Tim going to make for 2012? Well, hopefully nothing too, too radical, but we do have some changes we need to make... read more
- As the snow begins to fly, and memories of the summer recede, we are involved in a substantial re-modeling project here at Harborfields read more
- As often happens, some of our long-time guests decide that they love the Boothbay Region so much that they've just got to own a piece of it, and they buy their own places in town read more
- ... we're working to get the place into the 21st century, at least as far as internet service is concerned, so thanks for bearing with us read more
- Every year brings us closer to realizing our goal of providing our guests with the best vacation experience we can offer, with a minimum of ants, leaks, clogs, drips and power outages read more
- It truly was a rather uneventful summer. We did have a 26-foot boat that sank at the dock, but that mess was cleaned up within hours and the boat was running again by the following day read more
- Our guests continue to impress us with their intelligence, wit and taste in coastal Maine resorts, and we continue to try and improve the property in small ways that add to your comfort without changing the essential character of the place read more
- ... it was another good Summer here at Harborfields, and we want to thank all our guests for spending their vacations with us and brightening up the place read more
- Gathering Guests Give Gazebo Good Grade (I could have stretched that one out forever, but the knock of the Alliteration Police on the door brought me up short) read more
- We obviously can't think of all the ways in which you might want to make your vacation a more restful experience, so just consider these general guidelines read more
18 April 2013
© 2013 Harborfields, Inc.